We are always looking for talented people to join the JZID team. Please check out the current job openings below -
+ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
JZID is hiring a full-time Business Development Coordinator to generate new business. I'm looking for someone with great networking skills and a love of the industry. The ideal candidate must possess very strong sales, organization, communication, and time management skills.
ON A DAILY BASIS, YOU WILL BE...
- Generating leads to source sales opportunities through networking, cold calling/emailing, and using online lead-generation sites
- Maintaining a CRM database with potential clients and regularly contacting them
- Meeting with prospective clients to give capability presentations and do project programming
- Writing Letters of Agreement for new projects
- Collaborating with other members of the team to discuss leads and dream projects
- Writing press releases and maintaining a relationship with the press in order to promote JZID to it's fullest potential
- Writing blog posts and posting on social media about design trends and current projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS/CHARACTERISTICS...
- Highly self-motivated, personable, and energetic - a great fit for the personalities already at JZID
- Prior experience in a quota-driven self-sourcing sales environment
- Technologically savvy; comfortable with Microsoft Office, Adobe, CRM software, and Google Drive
- Strong cold-calling skills
- Ability to self-source leads and the drive to close on opportunities
- Ability to listen to clients, understand their needs, and determine how we can help them achieve their goals
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Functional automobile, as the candidate will need to use their own vehicle for meetings.
If you feel you meet these requirements and would be a great candidate for this position, please email me your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a base salary + commission position.